jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Course feedback


In my opinion the course of Organizations and culture is very good because it includes subjects that are very interesting of other cultures and countries.

The blog activity is very fun and new for some of us. its a method where the classmates have the opportunity to read about the other points of view and way of seeing the different cultures.

I think the presentations are very important because they help you gain talking in public qualities but I didn't like them because they were way too long and people lost interest of the subject easily, I think more dynamic activities should be implemented in order to capture the attention of the students and have a more participate environment where everyone is willing to share their opinions.


References
http://www.only2clicks.com/blog/uploaded_images/feedback-779099.jpg

2 comentarios:

  1. laura i like your comments on my blog...they are very interesting!!...your blog is awesome.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Laura, Thanks for your honest and interesting feedback. Regarding your Blog I think you did commit yourself with doing a good job. Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar